Jul 6, 2011

Humor: Actuarial Mind


In July 2011 holidays  - instead of blogs - are ahead...

Just chew this month on the next actuary no-brainer:

The smartest actuary in the world
The Pope, a well seasoned actuary and a student nurse are flying on an airplane. The captain comes back and says that he has some bad news and some really bad news. The bad news is that the plane is going to crash! As he puts on a parachute and jumps out he says that the really bad news is that there are only 2 more parachutes.

The actuary says: “I am the smartest man in the world. I've just calculated my life expectancy to be more than fifteen years. Excuse me...” With that he puts on a parachute and jumps out.

The Pope says: “Well, my child, I would love to live, but I believe that my time is up. Please take the other parachute and save yourself.”

The student nurse says: “Not to worry Holy Father. Right now the smartest man in the world is trying to find the rip-cord on my back pack!”

No comments:

Post a Comment